Itinerary : Winter Ski Experience
DAY 1: NAMI ISLAND – SKI RESORT (B/L/D)
Arrival at the airport and meeting with tour guide. We will transfer to Nami Island and lunch. After that,
visit to Ski Resort, playing ski (Optional). Check in hotel and rest.
DAY 2: APPLE FARM – DONGDAEMUN MARKET – NAMSAN TOWER (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel and we will transfer to Art valley & tour (Monorail). After that, transfer to Apple Farm
(DIY making apple experience). Lunch at local restaurant. Then, transfer to Namsan Hanok Village and
Namsan Tower. We can enjoy your shopping at Dongdaemun Market & Design plaza can see lighting
flower garden. Dinner at local restaurant and check in hotel.
DAY 3: SEOUL CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. After that, we transfer to Blue House (Presidential Residence) for photo stop. Visit
Gyeongbokgung Palace. After lunch, our transfer to Central Mosque. Korean National Ginseng Outlet
and Skin care Cosmetic Shop. Kimchi School for kimchi making & wearing Korean traditional costume
(Hanbok) experience. Dinner and back to hotel for rest.
DAY 4: SEOUL – MYEONGDONG SHOPPING STREET (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel and check out. Transfer to Amethyst Factory and Red Pine Shop. After that, we transfer
to 3D Trick Eye Museum & Ice Gallery. Lunch at local restaurant. Shopping session in Dongwha Duty Free
Shop and continue your shopping at Namdaemun Market & Myeongdong Shopping Street. Dinner and
back to the hotel for rest.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to Korean local Market Shop. Transfer to Incheon International Airport and
flight back to Kuala Lumpur.
B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner
Itinerary may be amended by tour guide owing to unforeseen circumstances but places to visit remain
• Direct Flight: Airasia D7 (including 20kg luggage & meals on board)
• Accommodation 3 Star Hotel (3 night in Seoul and 1 night in Ski Resort).
• Airport Pickup & Airport Transfer.
• Private Transport (Comfortable Bus with Air-Cond).
• Tour Guide and Guide/Driver Tips
• Entrance Fees as in The Itineraries. (Optional: Namsan Observation tower)
• Halal Meals as in the Itineraries.
• Ski Rental (Optional: Equipment Rental 45000 KRW,Suit Rental 15000 KRW, Goggle Rental
• Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc
• Etiqa takaful (Optional: Adds on for RM45/pax).
• Visa arrangement for non-Malaysian.
• Hotel at Ski resort: Yongpyung, High 1, Phonix Park or similar class (Quad sharing) at Yanpyung: Broombistar, Daemyung or similar class (Twin sharing)
• Hotel at Seoul: ITW Hotel, Ciel Hotel, Prime Hotel, Benikea M Hotel or Similar Class (Twin sharing)
Lunch and dinner will be served in the Halal Restaurant or Muslim-friendly restaurant. These restaurants are constantly monitored by the Korean Muslim Federation (KMF). These restaurants serve halal dishes or source their meat at halal market/butchery. None of the restaurants, including seafood restaurant use alcohol in the food preparation process.